Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Project Makeover




Whenever I stay away from my blog it is usually because I am working on a BIG project.  Something that is taking every inch of my free time that won't even allow me to think of blogging.

On Saturday, while sitting on the couch most of the day, I watched the kids play in their playroom.  It suddenly dawned on me how cramped they felt in that small room.  I suddenly felt a pang of guilt that my sewing room was the largest room in the house.  Of course, you can imagine what went through my mind.  So, I decided to switch the rooms, and give the kids a grand old playroom.  I even left my computer table in the room, and set it up as an ART center for the kids.  What the heck, I was not sewing much lately, so in the end what did it matter.


I am happy how it turned out, and it always makes the kids happy to find all their toys nicely organized.  I even went so far as to color coordinate their books.  It is taking me forever to get it finished, because I am determined to organize and declutter as I go.  However, it will be worth the effort.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena