Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sewing Room Makeover #5

IMG_9226
IMG_9227
IMG_9234
IMG_9236

Things that made me happy today.....
- Great lunch
- finishing this room
- finished shopping for Olivias bday
- classical music to calm my nerves


I admit, I cheated.  This picture does not show all the junk that is in my hallways and dining room that still needs to fit into this room.  However, I have decided that this is how I want my room to look, so some things must go.  I am now in the smallest room of the house, and although I now have a closet (it is almost full of fabric - SIGH), whatever does not fit, will be sold or go to goodwill.  So far, I am very pleased because all those little drawers are nicely organized, and I have managed to consolidate alot of my junk. Much needed space is still available.  Yippee.   I also painted each desk and gave it a fresh white look again.  Olivia managed to draw with marker on almost every cabinet.

A few notes...
- The paper hanging on my pegboard is medical paper.  I bought an entire box last year.
- Love the thought of looking at the newest Ottobre magazine.
- The cubbies are from Target (also available in Lowes).
- The document organizers, magazine holders, cd holders and photo album boxes are available at Walmart for $6 a piece in white and brown.  Great buy.

So, off to clean up the rest of the house, and hopefully tonight I will find some time to reorganize my drawers.  It is a good feeling to know that everything has its place, even though it took four days to get it done.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena