Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun-filled Friday

IMG_9292linentexture
Things that made me smile.....
- the decision to do nothing today
- dinner with a friend
- my daughter


I woke and followed my normal routine.  I even managed to get my grocery shopping done by 8:30am.  Tired and worn out I marched back into the house, looked at my mess, and decided I needed a day off.  I went shopping.  The mess was going nowhere, but I was burned  out.  I had cleaned for five straight days, from 5:30am-9pm and I was exhausted.  Nothing that a little shopping could not cure.  LOL.

In the afternoon, I took the kids to order Olivia's Birthday cake.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  A pink cake mommy with princesses.  She is going to be 3!  My boy was never like that.  All he wanted was gifts.  Olivia wants her birthday cake.  Then we met with friends and ate dinner.  The kids had alot of fun, and so did we.  Afterwards, Olivia said to me

"Thank you Mommy.  I loved playing with Avery and Garrett."
"I am happy Mommy."
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena