Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day



What is not making me smile today?  It's Valentine's Day, and laughing with my hubby, kissing my little ones, eating ice cream, and watching Enchanted made the day all so much more lovely then I could have ever expected.  Oh, and don't let me forget my Valentines gift from the kids.  A red velvet box, with tons of little love notes inside which read XOXOXO, I love you on red hearts.  What a lucky gal I am.  ♡♡♡♡

BTW, my friend took this picture of Nicolas holding the candy.  Seeing that it represents my favorite little fingers, and my favorite candy, oh well I just had to show it.

Now to my third and last surprise of Sewing... Introducing the Ottobre Puolukkapuuro Corduory Pants.  Now say that three times in a row.  ☺☺☺  I  love, love, love these pants.   I took everyone's advice from the Ottobre group and basically cut out a size 74, lengthened to a size 86, then measured again and added another 2 inches.  Perfect fit.  In every way. I cannot wait to make another pair.  I was so excited when she put them on and even the width of the legs did not seem so bad.  I will take pictures of Olivia as soon as I can, but at the moment, she is terribly unhappy.  She has hives all over her little body, and I am so happy that tomorrow is Monday, and I can call the doctor.  I seriously have no idea what this is and it scares me.  She is obviously having an allergic reaction, and I have tried giving her Claritin, Zyrtec and now Benadryl, but she keeps itching her skin.   Oh well, just have to through one more night.  Back to the pants.  The pockets are on the back of the pants, and I decided to add this foe around the pocket to give it a little more pizazz.  Too cute.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena