Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, May 23, 2009

HELP! I am drowning!

The rain in Florida is seriously like nowhere else I have ever lived. Not only does it rain continuously but it comes down so hard and so quick, that you can forget driving in it. The roads flood and the traffic just putters along (except those idiotic truckdrivers that think they can float on water! LOL) It started raining last night at 7pm and has not stopped since. We have our first tropical storm and right during Memorial Weekend. How sad. I had bought the kids a small pool with slide, but I don't dare share it with them until I am sure the rain is gone for awhile.


Oh well, the rain gives me alot of time to catch up on my blogging. I have not read anything interesting for quite a few weeks. However, now that the Pittsburgh Quilt show is over, it seems like everyone is coming out of hiding and showing us all their "lovelies". Here are just a few that I found. I cannot keep the children away from the computer any longer, so I may just have two entries today. Enjoy!


New fabric swatches from the Del Hi Collection by Free Spirit




Sis Booms downloaded a free tutorial for this lovely frayed Rosette.
SisBoomFrayedRosettes



Here is her new tunic pattern - I love it.
Sophie Tunic Pattern



Heather Ross had a fantastic tutorial for a cute women's sundress.

Her book called Weekend Sewing is supposidly fantastic, and I have yet to look at it. Weekend Sewing: More Than 40 Projects and Ideas for Inspired Stitching

However, you can find her Flickr group and all the lovely creations posted here. I found this picture of the weekend blouse here.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena