Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thinking Thursday

Picture of the Day

I took this picture this morning, and the lighting was terrible.  Of course it did not help that the wall was pink, 
and her sweater was the same color.  Totally washed her out and cast a pink shadow all over her.  
Applied a few actions in photoshop and decided to turn it into a b&w, and this is what I got.  
You can see the before picture here.


Things that made me happy today
- Woke up with great looking hair (LOL)
- sending my child to school on the bus
- Spending the day with my daughter
- Listening to "Santa Claus is coming to Town" over and over again.
- Setting up my budget and finances for 2010
- Reading a magazine
- Potato soup to warm my soul
- getting the kids to bed on time.
- blogging

I've been on such blogroll over the last few days, that I seriously had to think about what I was going to write about today.  No new finds.  No new inspiration.  Most likely because I finally took a sewing day yesterday, and tried my best to stay away from the computer.

Spent a bit of time thinking about things that would make me happy.  I want to make sure that when something really horrible hits, I remember what I am grateful for.  If I could

- keep the house clutter-free by spending an hour picking up things
- give myself an hour for sewing each day,
- budget my expenses
- find a new recipe once a week,

then I could keep myself pretty happy.  Keeping the house clutter-free has been pretty easy this year, since I spent most of last year reorganizing closets, rooms and spaces.  It makes a huge difference.  I do have a few closets (linen-closet, hubby's closet) to reorganize, but once they are done, I will be happy.  As a matter of fact, one of the tasks that I must complete is getting rid of my husbands suits.  It is such a shame, because they are still in excellent condition.  However, since the company has gone to casual attire, he rarely has any need for his suits.  Does anyone know where they may be put to good use?  I hate to give them to goodwill.  I once heard about a company that helps people get ready for interviews.  They dress their clients, and prepare them for the big day.  I guess I need to google.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena