Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally! It is finished.....

I finally finished the jeans that I wanted to make for this adorable blouse pattern. The blouse is the 2+2 Blouse pattern from Oliver & S. I posted about it earlier. I added some grosgrain ribbon on the arms, and a small bow detail.

The jeans are a hacked up version of the 1/2004 Ottobre version of jeans that I made earlier, which you can find here. I made alot of changes. I took in alot of width, changed the pockets, and added alot of length, removed the ruffle and added my own. The waistband is an old fashioned version and not an Ottobre waistband. I just think it looks better and no matter what it fits.



Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena